- 1979 graduated in general medicine from VLVDÚ JEP and Faculty of Medicine (LF) of the Charles University in Hradec Králové, won the MUDr. title
- 1983 1st degree attestation in hygiene and epidemiology
- 1990 2nd degree attestation in occupational hygiene and occupational disease
- 1992 defended his dissertation, won the CSc. title (corresponding to the current PhD.)
- 1994 qualification course for environmental specialists organized by the Ministry of Defense (MNO, VLA JEP, NATO SCHOOL -SHAPE)
- 1997 – until now – numerous courses and trainings dealing with occupational hygiene
- 1980-1981 physician with an army unit
- 1981-1985 local epidemiologist in Žatec, from 1983 in Brno
- 1985-1994 lecturer at the department of military hygiene, occupational hygiene at the Military Medical Academy J. E. Purkyně (VLA JEP) in Hradec Králové
- 1994-1997 head of department occupational medicine and occupational physiology , Regional Hygienic Station (KHS) Hradec Králové
- 1997-2006 scientific and pedagogical worker at the department of military hygiene of VLA JEP Hradec Králové (later Faculty of Military Health Sciences of the University of Defense in Hradec Králové – FVZ UO)
- 2006-until now – head of the occupational hygiene group at the department of military hygiene of FVZ UO Hradec Králové
- teaching of undergraduate and postgraduate students at FVZ UO Hradec Králové, members of medical services of the Czech Army and members of troupes before their deployment in missions abroad
- leader of courses at the Institute of Postgraduate Training in Health Services ( IPVZ Prague)
- preparing of physicians for attestation exams
- lecturer in the postgraduate program of military hygiene
Activities in scientific research
- focuses on issues of occupational hygiene and communal hygiene with emphasis on negative factors of working and living environment on human organism, evaluation of their effects on health of exposed persons
- author and co-author of more than 200 publications, lectures, final research reports, teaching texts, monographs and expert opinions for newly introduced technologies
- training and consulting activities in development
- testing and utilization of food supplements in preventions with the objective to strengthen and to improve the quality of health condition
- additional use of food supplements to support treatment of numerous serious health problems
Field of cooperation with Phyto CZ, s.r.o.
Mr. Bednarčík has had experience with Dr. Leung´s preparations in the Czech Republic since 1997. Since 2001 he has been monitoring clinical experience with various food supplements, including PhytoChi, in his medical practice. Since 2009 he has been a member of our clinical study. His role in the clinical study team focuses on description of effects of the PhytoChi preparation in clinical medical practice. As a team member, he has been the co-author of the input log for demonstration of effects of the herbal mixture PhytoChi on human organism.
Assessment of PhytoChi’s effects from the perspective of my clinical practice. Over the 12 years of offering the PhytoChi herbal tonic to my patients, I have divided the main functions of this preparation into three areas.
Firstly. PhytoChi contains very strong natural antioxidants. These are: Aloe Vera, Schisandra chinesis, Rosa laevigata, Glycyrrhiza glabra, Lycium Chinense and Curcuma longa. The effects of these antioxidants will help you get rid of large amounts of toxins deposited in tissues and cells. Thanks to this, your body will be considerably strengthened, and you will feel the increased level of your immune system in that you will be much less susceptible to illness.
Secondly. PhytoChi contains herbs that are among traditional Chinese tonic herbs. The PhytoChi formula helps your body maintain homeostasis. This is particularly thanks to ginsengs. There are processes taking place in your body that aim to achieve an almost ideal environment (in China, this equilibrium is referred to as the YIN and YANG equilibrium), which you can find out from biochemical analyses of the blood, for example. So this is about maintaining health.
Thirdly. I have to emphasize that at least nine herbs included in PhytoChi are traditional Chinese herbs, used for hundreds and thousands of years. Thanks to their high quality, guaranteed by Dr. Leung, your body receives a number of trace elements, minerals and active ingredients from their extracts, which have helped treat quite a wide range of diseases in the cradle of medicine, China.
From my experience, PhytoChi is one of the best preparations on the world market thanks to the above-mentioned facts!